Lacquer Tumbler (Small - "Chouju" pattern)
Carry lacquer. A mug that can be easily carried. The cap of the spout is a screw type with high airtightness. In addition, vacuum double structure brings excellent heat insulation. Hand-painted and lacquered by a craftsman, and a traditional Japanese pattern was drawn in a modern lacquer work. Pattern is called "Choju-Giga" which is Japan's oldest manga picture written in the Heian period.
Material: 18-8 stainless steel, lid: polypropylene
Size: Diameter 97 mm X Height 138 mm
Weight: 240 g
Capacity: 300 ml
- Please note that a strong impact will lead to damage.
- Please use it correctly according to the original purpose of the product.
- Depending on your constitution, you may get a rash on rare occasions. If you feel any abnormality, discontinue use and consult a specialist.
- Microwave ovens, ovens, dishwashers, dish dryers, etc. cannot be used.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight, too hot or too cold.
- If it is cracked or chipped discontinue use.