An exquisite recipe that matches the taste of mackerel cans and tomato sauce. You can use entire tinned Saba mackerel including the soup full of mackerel nutrients (protein, iron, EPA, DHA etc.,) and umami in this recipe.
- Spaghetti: 300g
- Tinned Saba Mackerel (simmered in water): 1 Can
- Whole tomato: 1 Can (approx.400g)
- Garlic: 2 pieces
- Olive oil: 5 table spoon
- Sake or White whine: 4 table spoon
- Black pepper to taste
- Put olive oil and chopped garlic in a frying pan.
- Add the mackerel can with the soup. After loosening the mackerel, add sake (or white wine) and fry until the color changes a little.
- Add whole tomatoes while squeezing them by hand, then add 1/3 teaspoon salt and a little pepper. Put on medium heat for 5 minutes, then reduce the heat to low. Start to prepare spaghetti
- Boil the pasta with 1 tablespoon of salt. Give it a little stiff, about 1 minute before the display.
- After draining the pasta well, put it in a frying pan and mix with the sauce.
Tinned Saba Mackerel (plain)